Company Grade Officers Caucus
Special Committee of NGA-FL
Provide formal and informal officer development events focused on sharing best business practices (BBP) and leadership lessons learned (L3) aimed at strengthening Company Grade Officer knowledge, skills and abilities while enhancing officer esprit de corps.
Why should I join?
- To promulgate and support legislation in furtherance of the best interests of the Florida National Guard (be in the know about legislative issues that affects your personal and mission future)
- Exclusive Office Professional Development funding and opportunities at state and national Association conferences and at the National Guard Bureau
- Participate in off duty town-hall meetings/open discussion meetings with senior leaders throughout are state (voice your concerns)
- Become better acquainted with all officers of the Florida National Guard (build joint networks)
- To promotion of esprit de corps in the Florida National Guard
- Why Join NGAUS Video
- Membership in the National Guard Association of Florida includes your membership in the National Guard Association of the United States.
- Free membership for newly commissioned Florida Guard officers and newly transferred officers.
- Dues received in January of each calendar year.’
- 2020 Membership Form
- Join Here! Become a member or Renew your membership.
- CGO Newsletter –CGO Letter
Appointed State and National CGO Officials:
NGAUS Area III Chairman: 1LT Craig Jones
Army Vice Chairman- 1LT Alexander Kemp
Air Vice Chairwoman – 1LT Angelica Fink Walker, 114 Range Operations
Company Grade Dinner with the MG Michael Calhoun.