For Corporate Membership and Registration for the State Conference please use the Membership Tag, click on Become a member, click the corporate tag.
- As the Executive Director of the National Guard Association of Florida (NGA-FL), I would like to develop a partnership between our State association and Corporate members to generate support for products that enhance the readiness of over 12,000 members of the Army and Air National Guard. I envision greater dialogue between our association and our corporate associates, particularly regarding key procurement issues. We have developed a corporate “Patriot Partners” program to provide our corporate sponsors an additional avenue to support NGA-FL and its members. Participants in this program can join at the Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze level and receive special recognition and privileges. It includes the exhibit fee at our annual state conference. We are excited about this program as it allows us to strengthen our relationship with our corporate sponsors.
Membership in the Corporate Patriot Partnership provides marketing information and preferred registration at events such as:
- Industry Day
- The NGA-FL Annual Conference and Golf Tournament
- Patriot Partners Dinner with the TAG and Senior Leaders
- NGA-FL publications
- Company advertised on the NGAFL Web Site and Face Book and all printed materials
- Scholarship Awarded in Corporate Name
It is also my pleasure to invite you to join the members of the National Guard Officers Association of Florida (NGOA-FL) and the Enlisted National Guard Association of Florida (ENGAF) at the Associations (NGAFL) annual conference, to be held at the Rosen Plaza 9700 International Dr Orlando, FL. The conference dates are Thursday through Sunday, 16-19 July 2020. We anticipate having over 500 Florida Guardsmen and family members at this event. We will kick off our conference with an event on Thursday night for our Corporate Patriot Partner Members.
Should you choose not to join our Corporate Patriot Partner Program but would like to be an exhibitor at the conference, the cost will be $1,000.00 for the weekend, which includes the booth rental, 1 (one) breakfast, 1 (one) Lunch and coffee breaks, (golf and other food functions will be extra). You must call 904-823-0628 to receive this price, do not use the enclosed form.
If you plan to attend, please return the enclosed registration form with the names of all individuals attending and any requirements that you made need.
The Annual Conference will officially open to all attendees with a Golf Tournament on Friday at The Shingle Creek Golf Course. (Agenda to follow)
The matrix of benefits by level of membership is attached. Conference information will be available on the NGA-FL web site @ http://www.floridaguard.org. Or call the NGA-FL Office: (904) 823-0629 or Email: email@example.com. We look forward to developing an enduring relationship with your company and encourage you to join our Association.
Colonel (ret) Ronald G. Corey
More Details will be available soon.